960 Wilsons Mills Road, Route 16 West, Oquossoc, Maine 04964
PO Box 326, Oquossoc, ME 04964
CALL 207-864-5249 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed for the 2022 season. Re-opening mid May 2023 (TBD).
Re-Book reservations are still in progress.
WILL BE POSTPONED BY ONE DAY.
They will start TUESDAY January 17th, 2023 @ 8AM.
Tuesday through Thursday 8-5. Closed Friday.
LIMIT 2 RESERVATIONS PER CALL.
After those dates by email. Thank you.
In 2006 Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust purchased 125 acres of land including over 2 miles of frontage on Cupsuptic Lake with generous support from its membership and the Land For Maine’s Future program. In October 2010 RLHT took over the management of Cupsuptic Campground which was a part of that acquisition. We re-named our campground…Cupsuptic Lake Park and Campground. Major improvements have been made to the campground including a brand new state of the art bath house facility (2011), a completely remodeled camp store and welcome center (2011) and new last season; a state of the art pavilion with fireplace and we installed full sewer hook-ups on 26 RV sites . We added all new picnic tables , fire pits and underground utilities (2011). Significant grant funding and design services from the PARC Foundation have contributed to this effort. The campground has received an extensive make over with great effort made to ensure that you and your family have the best camping experience possible!
The Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust is proud to share this 65 site waterfront campground with our guests. We hope you visit us in 2013
We also offer:
Island and Remote Campsites with picnic tables and privies and some docks… see our wilderness page for more info
Boat shuttle service available $35 each way, by reservation only, limited times available.
Birch Island: 6 tent sites featuring 2 privies, 2 new docks, picnic tables, and fire rings. Island camping at its best.
Upper Cupsuptic River: 12 remote (drive to) camp sites. Great for hunters and stream anglers!
Western Shore of Cupsuptic Lake: 5 remote lakeside camp sites all with privies, picnic table and fire ring. Some with docks and tent platform. (boat access or hike in only) A hiking trail system winds through beautiful forests.
- The park offers beautiful lake frontage on Mooselookmeguntic/Cupsuptic Lake (Maine’s 9th largest)
- Our shorefront features a sand beach and bottom which is quite unique for the region.
- Boat, kayak, canoe and paddleboard rentals.
- Full store with snacks, drinks, ice and hard wood bundles.
- Boat slips with direct access to Cupsuptic Lake, for campers only by reservation (limited).
- Fully equipped Montana style cabin tents featuring coleman stove, 4 cots, prep table, dishes for 4, pot, fry pan, mini-fridge, wood stove. All on a wood platform. For 4 people MAX. One dog limit.
- Our RV sites feature either 20, 30 or 50 Amp power. 26 full hook up sites have septic hook up and TV available (sites 36-66 only $3/ngt).
Randy & Heather Targett
Co-Managers Cupsuptic Lake Park and Campground
We are located on Rte. 16, just west of Oquossoc Village in the Scenic Rangeley Lakes Region.
We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: 207-864-5249